Middle Frontend Developer for a big Custom eCommerce project
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team!
The project is for one of the most successful sports product retailers in Europe
- 3+ years of experience developing web/software product.
- have experience in SPA projects based on Vuejs framework
- experience in Vuex
- good knowledge of WebPack, Node, NPM, also optional Gulp, Grunt
- good knowledge of developing for mobile devices(including mobile os features), also do debug on native devices
- good knowledge of GIT.
- experience with HTML 5, Underscore
- basic+ experience with CSS 3, SASS, LESS
- experience with NodeJs(express) would be a huge plus
- Jasmine, PhantomJS would be a plus.
- Knowledge of English (ability to chat and speak)
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, team player
We offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects
- Friendly young team
- Annual paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Corporate events
- Our office is close to the underground station and public transport
You are welcome to join our team!
Please send your CV to: