DATA SCIENTIST FOR WORLDWIDE DIGITAL AGENCY
We are looking for Data Scientist.
Project is an American Internet media, news and entertainment source with a focus on digital media.
- 2+ years of industry experience, working on data-related initiatives.
- Experience in applying Machine Learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms, or Classification techniques towards consumer-facing product and tools.
- Proficiency with both Python programming language, and SQL query language.
- Experience with social data or media is a plus.
- Collect, interpret, and disseminate data to allow for rapid product and content experimentation.
- Build learning loops in which user experiences generate insights used to create growth and engagement across different platforms.
- Develop and foster services that will use data to create personalized and optimized experiences.
- Develop KPIs in a cross-platform world.
- Support development of data tools, such as dashboards and A/B testing platforms.
- Communicate complex ideas in a clear way to product, engineering, and editorial teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects
- Friendly young team
- Annual paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Office with air conditioning
- Tea and coffee any time, professional coffee machine at your service
- Corporate events
- Our office is close to underground station and public transport
You are welcome to join our team!
Please send your CV to: